YouTube is widely believed to be one of the most popular websites at the present time. This website features entertaining and informative video content. To view videos on YouTube, you will, of course, need to be online. Videos on YouTube are worth downloading multiple times so that you can watch them offline whenever you like. If you’re looking for a simple and free way of how to download videos from YouTube without any software, you’ve found it. We’ll go over some of the best methods for doing so in today’s post.
How to Download YouTube Videos Without Installing Any Software?
Do you want to know how to download a YouTube video without software? Sure, it’s simple. YouTube videos may be downloaded without software from many websites. After providing the YouTube URL, the video is downloaded to your Desktop.
There’s one more catch. You can’t get it all for free.
Websites make money through ads. Malware is on some sites. Graphic ads and videos are found in others. So, they require a source of revenue. Bandwidth and computing power are always needed by websites.
Due to their nature as resources other than software downloads, we cannot directly connect to such sites. If you use them, be careful.
Some of The Top Sources for File Downloads
- ByClick Downloader allows users to easily download high-definition (HD), MP3, MP4, and AVI videos from sites like YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Facebook, and more. This online service is functionally equivalent to a downloadable program.
- VDownloader allows you to download 4K and 8K videos from services like YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo.
- In addition to downloading a video from YouTube, the web-based video downloader YooDownload allows you to convert the video into an audio clip.
Take Some Precautions
The references were solid and obvious when this was written. Yet, these places might undergo unexpected visual changes due to their dynamic character. Safety first. Take these precautions if you’re nervous:
- Active and updated virus scanners are needed. Install and run antivirus software like McAfee or Avast!
- Take time browsing the site. If a website is hard to access, has questionable information, or has lots of ads, it’s more likely to include malware.
- Don’t turn off antivirus software. Antivirus software may flag the site as unreliable or advise against downloading the software due to security risks. If warned, pay attention.
- Disconnect your computer from the internet and run your antivirus program if it’s infected with malware.
Watch YouTube Videos on Your Phone Without Downloading Them
Downloading music videos lets fans see them at their convenience. We’ve covered copying videos from your phone to your computer, but today we’ll do it directly on your phone.
Your options are currently limited. Like mobile devices, you can’t install more programs, making even simple chores like downloading videos tedious. We got the video onto your mobile device, but we couldn’t stream it. We need to investigate this ASAP.
Please Follow These Steps
- Open your mobile YouTube app.
- Next, find the video you want to view.
- On your YouTube app, tap Share.
- A second pop-up lets you copy the video link to your clipboard.
- Then, open Google Chrome and paste the link into the search area.
- At this point, your browser will start playing the video. Follow the instructions after stopping the video.
- Remove the Y from the URL to access YouTube.
- On YouTube, type “SS” before “Y” and press “Go.”
- After clicking the Download button, a new window will display.
- To save a YouTube video to your mobile device, touch the Download icon and choose the quality.
When wondering how to download videos from YouTube without any software, this is the preferred method for consumers. Through this method, one can download YouTube videos onto their mobile devices, although some sites have been shut down due to copyright infringement. It is therefore advised that you use resources outside of YouTube itself in order to find the videos you need to download.
You can follow these steps with any mobile device, whether it runs Android or iOS. It’s possible to download a number of different apps from the App Store and Google Play that will let you save YouTube videos to your device for later viewing when you don’t have internet access. We suggest utilizing the following apps in conjunction with the comprehensive instructions to guarantee the best results possible.
Employing the SS Methodology
Savefrom.net is another one of these websites that allows you to download videos from YouTube. Yet they do things in a somewhat different way. Here’s how to download a YouTube video without software and copy films from YouTube without installing any extra software:
Just prefacing the URL with an “ss” allows you to watch a video on YouTube without having to copy and paste the link.
Here’s How to Download Videos from YouTube on the Move
The SS plan and all the other materials we’ve discussed are accessible from a mobile device. But, copying and pasting the URL is more difficult. Getting the Address into your mobile browser is as easy as doing the following:
- Open the YouTube app, go to the video you want to save, and then pick Share > Copy link > Save.
- You can use your download manager by pasting the copied Link.
A Step-by-Step Guide to Installing YouTube on Your PC
When you update to the most recent version, you should experience a marked increase in speed. Are you interested to download video from YouTube without software? YouTube videos may be downloaded in a variety of ways, albeit you may need to invest in some software to do so. Without downloading any additional software, here’s how to grab movies from YouTube and store them locally on your hard drive:
- Quite a few people use the VLC Media Player
Just input your video through Media > Open Network Stream. While it’s playing, head to the menu and select Codec Info > Source from the Tools menu. To access the button, visit the URL in question and look to its bottom right corner. Get it by clicking Download.
- 4K Video Downloader
The 4K Video Downloader is a quick, simple, and free option when it comes to download video from YouTube without software. Simply enter the video’s URL from YouTube, and your download will begin immediately.
WinxDVD has many features, including a DVD ripper, HD video converter, DVD copy, and a media file transfer utility. Video from YouTube can also be downloaded with this feature.
Downloading YouTube Videos Using the Above Downloaders
All you have to do to save a video from YouTube on a computer with these settings are:
- Put the program on your computer
- Provide the location of the video.
- The file can be downloaded from the “File” menu.
- When you’re finished, the program can be easily removed.
Use a Download Manager or Extension to Save a Video from YouTube
Plug-ins called “browser extensions” increase the functionality of web browsers like Chrome. You can right-click on a video on YouTube and have additional options presented to you without having to download and install any additional software.
There is less of a learning curve than with software installations, and they are more secure than browsing the web. Some extensions include:
1.Video Downloader Professional
All file sizes are supported for downloading, storing, and playing back on Chromecast.
2.YouTube Video Downloader
YouTube videos can be downloaded in many different qualities.
This add-on for Chrome is compatible with more than 40 different sites, including YouTube, TikTok, and Facebook.
Instructions For Installing and Utilizing an Add-On
Each extension has its own unique mode of operation. Try out a few different add-ons until you find the one that works best for you. Nonetheless, these are the standard steps that can be taken while utilizing an extension as part of how to download videos from YouTube without any software.
- Find the video that you want to store.
- Simply double-click the add-icon to activate it.
- To save the video to your computer, select Download Video or something similar.
Other YouTube Video Download Methods That Don’t Include Software
If you want to save videos from YouTube but don’t want to set up any extra software, your best bet is to go online for a suitable solution. This is the simplest way of knowing how to download YouTube videos in laptop/pc without any software.
All the other programs we’ll be talking about here are compatible with both Android and Windows and Mac PCs. Let’s check out the available video guides and tutorials.
Wondering what is the other way of knowing how to download a YouTube video without software? Well, when it comes to free, web-based platforms capable of converting YouTube videos, we choose Media.io above all others. This is a great way to view high-definition videos that you’ve downloaded on your mobile device. With only a few clicks and some basic instructions, you may convert and store your preferred videos on any device. With just three easy steps, you can start watching videos on YouTube from your mobile device.
- Choose a file or simply drag and drop a video to convert it.
- To begin, choose the appropriate input format from the list.
- Click the Download button to save the video to your computer in a format that can be played on your device.
Here comes another way how to download YouTube videos in laptop without any software. The YouTube MP4 online tool makes downloading a user’s chosen YouTube video a breeze. As an added bonus, you can watch a clip from the video before you download it. There are zero hiccups during the download procedure. Here is a comprehensive guide for your perusal.
- Copies the YouTube link so that it may be pasted into the app.
- Copy the link and paste it where it says to in the application.
- The Convert button can be found directly beneath it. Just pushing a button will have the application convert the file into a usable video.
- When that’s done, click the button that says “Download” to get started.
You’ll see why Savetube was given such a descriptive name as we go on to that utility. Its ease of use makes it a good choice for people trying a tool for the first time. It’s a simple solution when it comes to how to download a YouTube video without software. However, here are the steps provided that you must follow.
- Get the YouTube video’s unique address (URL).
- Don’t forget to add “SS” after “WWW” when entering the URL.
- In order to open a new window for SaveTube, simply press the Enter key. The video is available for download in a variety of quality settings.
This choice is also a handy tool for knowing how to download YouTube videos in laptop without any software. Use Savefrom.net to quickly and simply download videos from YouTube. One of this app’s many great qualities is that it’s compatible with several social media sites including Facebook, the video-sharing website Dailymotion, and the video-sharing website Vimeo.
Downloading videos from YouTube and other sites is now a viable option. By doing so, you may avoid downloading and installing any cumbersome software in order to download videos from YouTube. Here are the steps that need to be taken.
- Check your browser’s add-ons section.
- When you get there, select Add to chrome.
- After starting the video, click the button labelled “Download.”
- After you locate the download button, you must restart the browser.
The utility supports a wide variety of video file types and formats for downloading.
The next amazing website/app we’ll be exploring is called Catchvideo. You may rely on our website as a reliable method when it comes to how to download a YouTube video without software. Identify the steps you must take to finish the job.
- Learn the YouTube URL by looking it up.
- You can paste the copied URL into a designated field on the site.
- Modify the video’s quality to suit your needs.
- You can have a blue bottle right now if you click here. The yellow Catch button can also be used.
When it comes to finding out how to download YouTube videos in laptop without any software, Clipconverter.cc is among the best online services we’ve come across. It’s a simple way to save videos from YouTube on your computer. Users of YouTube will be able to use to save their videos in a wide range of formats. Follow the rules that are outlined here and you’ll be OK.
- Start playing the YouTube clip.
- Choose the video’s YouTube URL, copy it, and then paste it into the application’s designated area.
- Choose a file type from the drop-down option below the menu bar, and then click Proceed.
- After that, a range of viable treatments will be shown for your consideration.
- To begin downloading, select this option when ready.
Converto is a web-based alternative to downloading YouTube videos. You won’t need to download any software to carry your media with you. This handy software lets you download YouTube videos in MP4, GIF, and MP3. This service offers high-quality downloads and convenience. So, let’s figure out how to use this software to store your preferred YouTube clips.
- Simply open YouTube and copy the URL of the clip you want to download.
- Paste the video’s link you copied into the Converto website.
- After selecting the target format for the file, hit the Convert button.
- The “Click here” link will appear once the video has finished downloading from YouTube.
Here comes another way of how to download videos from YouTube without any software. This web software namely YouTubNow allows you to download videos from YouTube easily. With this app, there’s no need to download any other programs to transfer the media files you choose to your mobile device. Furthermore, it is compatible with a wide variety of file formats, such as M4A, MP3, and WebM.
If you want to know how to get the movie of your choice onto your portable media player, here are the steps to take.
- Copy the video’s URL from your browser after navigating to the YouTube video you wish to download.
- Start the program and paste the address into the address bar.
- The next thing to do is decide the format you want to use.
- The video will be sent to your mobile device immediately after you click the download button.
- Avoid having to copy and paste the YouTube Link by simply typing in the name of the video and clicking the search button.
To get the best results when finding the answer for how to download videos from YouTube without any software, you may be on the hunt for a streamlined program. You can use a website like SConverter.com or another comparable online software to transfer the videos to your device. To accomplish this goal, you won’t need any additional software.
This is the best option if you demand the highest quality results available. Also, it’s a cost-effective alternative. Follow the steps below to begin –
- Start YouTube and load the clip or song you want to download.
- While the video is playing, pick the address bar and URL. You should just take it.
- Go to The SConverter.com and paste the link you copied into the entry field there.
- Click the “start” button on the screen now.
- Formats and resolutions that can be used are displayed by the web tool.
- Choose wisely and click the Download button.
10.BitDownloader – Free Online Video Downloader
If you want to download films from sites like Instagram, Facebook, Vimeo, and many more, BitDownloader is your best bet. If you like, you can use this downloader to watch the video in silent mode.
It’s a trustworthy and secure choice for transferring videos to your portable media player. There is no additional software required. Please continue reading for instructions on how to obtain the video files on your computer.
- Just copy and paste the link to the video on YouTube.
- Click on that link to be taken directly to the platform’s main page. A link-pasting search box is provided.
- You can either use your keyboard’s Enter key or a Download button to access the file.
- You will be given access to videos of varying qualities and file types.
- Instead, you can right-click the download icon and select “save as” to save the films under a custom name.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Vimeo Download, try YouTube Download for how to download YouTube videos in laptop without any software. Helping you finish the assignment quickly. The platform boasts years of experience and gives users full access to their data. Users benefit from having a choice of file download sizes and screen resolutions. How to utilize this service to download video from YouTube without software. Make a note of the video’s URL from the address bar.
- It’s recommended to copy the link and then paste it into the address bar of YouTube’s official download page.
- Don’t hesitate to press the Search button if you’re still interested in proceeding.
- Following that, a plethora of alternatives varying in image quality and resolution will be presented to you. Choose a desired option and then click the “Create link” button.
- To download the video to your computer or another device, click the Download button.
The last online resource we’ll go over is called GetVideo. Once again, this is a fantastic online tool for grabbing films in a wide variety of file types, such as WebM, 3GPP, MP4, and many more. You can use it with any resolution between 480p and 4K. Read the below-mentioned guidelines before attempting to use this service to download video from YouTube without software.
- Get YouTube up and running on your PC and start hunting for a clip you like enough to download.
- A copy of the video’s URL will allow you to play it.
- When you have the link copied, head over to Getvideo’s website and paste it where it says to do so.
- Close by this box is the download button. Simply hit the button.
You may convert and download videos from YouTube in many different ways, but these are some of the most common ways how to download videos from YouTube without any software. If you don’t want to clutter your device with superfluous applications, pick one of the aforementioned approaches. Here, we explained how to download video from YouTube without software, and we covered both mobile and desktop devices to accommodate as many people as possible. Choose a video, and save it to your device so you can watch it whenever you like.