In today’s fast-moving world, banking services have become easily accessible and far more convenient than ever before. One of the biggest boosts to easy living in recent years has been the arrival of online banking. No more dealing with long queues, tedious paperwork, post office, and stamps. And, no more chasing down branch managers to find out the bank account balance. Online banking customers enjoy instant access from their computer or mobile device to a full range of services, allowing you to:
- Check balances on accounts and view records of your transactions
- Pay bills automatically each month with easy-to-set-up auto payment
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download or print statements for your tax or personal records
- Access your account 24/7
Let us explore the convenience of two popular services: Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Number and Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number.
1.Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Number:
One becomes eligible to get a mini statement when he/ she holds a savings account, current account, credit card, or overdraft account with Bandhan Bank. This service can be availed by all the accountholders in the bank. Let us have a look at how it works by understanding various methods to get the Bandhan Bank Mini Statement:
- Via SMS Banking:
Send ‘MINIAccount number>’ to 9223011000 from your registered mobile phone. The mini statement will be received via SMS.
- Via Missed call Banking:
Using your registered mobile number, give a missed call on Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Number i.e. 9223008777. An SMS will be received containing a mini statement.
- Via Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of Bandhan Bank.
- Enter the User ID/ Customer ID along with the password.
- Select the saving/current account option from the drop-down menu on the home page and enter your account number.
- Go to the tab “Transactions”.
- The current 5 transactions of the Bandhan Bank can now be viewed.
- Via Mobile Banking:
- Download the mBandhan mobile app from Google Play or the App Store.
- Sign up with your Debit Card or Internet Banking credentials.
- The transaction and login PINs should be of 6 digits.
- Go to the ‘Banking’ section and pick ‘Account activity’ when you’ve successfully enabled your dashboard.
- The previous five transactions from your Bandhan Bank account may be displayed on the following screen.
- Via USSD:
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number to access the USSD menu.
- A message will be received: “Welcome to the National Unified USSD Platform for Mobile Banking”.
- A USSD-based mobile banking menu is displayed on the screen.
- Select the Mini Statement Option to view the most current transaction of the Bandhan Bank Account.
2.Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number:
One can keep track of their bank balance with the help of a Balance Check Number. This service can be availed by all the accountholders in the bank. Let us have a look at how it works by understanding various methods to get the Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number:
- By Calling Canara Bank Toll Free Number:
The account holders can check their account balances by dialing the Canara Bank Toll-Free Numbers which are as mentioned below:
|Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number Toll-free (For Indian Customers)|
|Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number Non-Toll-free (For Indian Customers)|
- Via Missed Call Banking:
The registered account holders can give a missed call on the Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number i.e. 09015734734 from the registered mobile number. An SMS will then be received containing the account balance of the Canara Bank.
- Via SMS Banking:
Send CANBAL<space>USERID<space>MPIN from the registered mobile number to 5607060 from your registered mobile phone. The account balance of the Canara Bank will be received via SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Via Internet Banking:
- Visit the official website of Canara Bank.
- Login to net banking with the help of a User ID and password.
- Click on “View Account Details”.
- Then click on “Check Account Balance”.
- The current account balance of Canara Bank will then be displayed on the screen.
- Via Mobile Banking:
- Download the Canara Mobile Banking App from the Play Store or IOS Store.
- Launch the app and log in using your registered mobile number or MPIN.
- Go to the “My Accounts” tab.
- Click on “View Account Balance”.
- The current account balance of the Canara Bank will then be displayed on the screen.
- By getting the Bank Passbook Updated:
Canara Bank accountholders by visiting the nearest branch of the bank can get their passbook updated. Also, they can download the Canara Bank e-passbook app and log in with their registered mobile number and account numbers for balance checks.
- By Visiting ATM:
- Visit any nearest ATM.
- Insert your debit card into the ATM.
- Enter the 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Select “Balance Enquiry” from the options available on the display.
- The current bank balance of the Canara Bank Account will then be displayed on the screen.
- Via USSD Banking:
- Dial *99*46# from the registered phone number.
- Select the preferred language.
- Enter the IFSC Code of your Canara Bank Branch.
- Request for the Canara Bank Balance Check.
- Follow the instructions to know the Canara Bank Account Balance or get a Mini Statement.
- The account balance of the Canara Bank will then be sent to the registered mobile number.
Digital Banking has emerged popularly in recent years due to its convenience and utility. It can be conducted either via the website or the app. Customers can enjoy banking without having to visit a physical branch. It can be enjoyed from anywhere and at any time from any location. Also, customers can check their account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and apply for loans. Bandhan Bank and Canara Bank are the main examples of financial institutions that have embraced technology to simplify their customers’ lives.
The Bandhan Bank Mini Statement Number and Canara Bank Balance Enquiry Number give quick and hassle-free solutions to check the recent transactions made and balances, respectively. With the help of these services, the banks have made it easier for customers to manage their finances with ease. With the continuous transformation in the banking sector, we can still expect more to come that will make our financial lives more convenient and efficient.