If you list down the top 10 common appliances you will find in a normal household, then Electric Water Heater will definitely stand in that list. In India, the weather is not constant anywhere and not only in the North and Eastern parts of the country but almost all people from all over the country also need hot water for a bath at a different time.
In a nutshell, we can say that the hot water geyser is a quite popular and efficient appliance in every household. It provides warm water for a relaxing and luxurious bath that will help you to rejuvenate. The hot water also keeps our skin healthy and glowing as it exfoliates the dead cell and toxins out of the body.
So, whether you are installing an Electric Water Heater or replacing the old one; you must be aware of some facts that will help you to make better purchase decisions along with better maintenance skills.
Things You Should Keep In Mind Before Buying Water Geyser:
- The prime factor that everybody gives stress while selecting the Electric Water Heater is the capacity of the tank. Before checking this factor, you have to analyze the requirement of the family. From the number of family members who will take the bath to the other household chores like laundry and utensil cleaning; there are many factors that you need to consider before making the decision. If you don’t need to store water, then go for the instant water heater as they are more energy-efficient.
- The best thing you will see while purchasing the water heater is that there are so many varieties of electric heater are available in the market. Almost every Electric Water Heater manufacturer company comes up with products add of varying ranges and functionalities. It helps the customer to select the most suitable one if they have assessed their exact requirements on a prior basis. Whether you go for a tank base or instant water heater; you can make the best choice within the budget.
- The energy efficiency is another important point that will save your bucks for the future. In most of the household, the electric heater stands second in terms of water consumption. When you will select the geyser with higher energy efficiency, it will make an impact on your monthly electric bill as well.
- The feature that you should not overlook is the efficiency and functionality of the geyser. Ensure what amount of maintenance it will need to provide the same functionality year after year. The internal elements of the water heater must be corrosion proof to ensure better longevity.
Things You Should Keep In Mind While Installing The Electric Water Heater:
After purchasing, the next thing comes into line is the installing. Here is your short installing guide so that you will get hot water without much hassle.
- In case, you are installing the hot water heater for your home, the length of the hot water pipe should minimum as it will be proved more energy efficient.
- Before installing the geyser, you need to check the capacity of the electric line at your home with a professional electrician.