All the teams can achieve the goals if the teams are effective in terms of handling the tasks. The team members must manage themselves in such a manner that they can accomplish the task in a coordinated manner without any kind of chaos. All the individuals who form the part of the group and work towards the accomplishment of goals can be referred to as the stakeholder. The scrum product owner certification helps in performing all such tasks that ultimately improve the relations with all the stakeholders.
The stakeholder management can include all the tasks associated with the learning application so that the needs and expectations of the stakeholders are met efficiently. The whole focus is laid on creating a map that will allow in observing the stakeholders for different groups.
Types of Stakeholders:
The following are the types of stakeholders.
- The low power stakeholders: They are further categorized into the low interest and the high interest. The low-interest ones do not spend a lot of time but still monitor the behavior. On the other hand, the high-interest ones are the cheerleaders and are always kept updated with the details of the projects.
- The high-power stakeholders: They are also further categorized into low interest and high interest. The low-interest ones change accordingly with the projects. The main aim is to keep them satisfied but not busy all the time. The high-interest ones are the sponsors of the project and they are responsible for assigning the budget as well as the team members. High-power stakeholders are sometimes difficult to work with and please. If you don’t have a lot of experience with this type of stakeholders, we recommend checking out this article on best product management courses. Product managers are always forced to work with competing stakeholder requests and to keep all stakeholders happy. Some of the courses on this list are free or very inexpensive, therefore it’s definitely worth checking them out.
Significance of Stakeholder Management:
The concept of stakeholder management has great importance in organizations:
- At the time of assessing the successful and achievable projects, there must be a well-defined relationship with the stakeholders.
- There must be a proper engagement-based plan that helps to make all the tasks clear so that this can be avoided.
- Another point that highlights its importance is that stakeholders are directly responsible for taking the project development towards the path of success. The stakeholders need to be well managed so that they can provide end-users with the best products.
Benefits of Stakeholder Management:
Following are some of the benefits of the concept of stakeholder-based management under the CSPO certification:
- It can help the business to earn a lot of reputation.
- This concept is very much important and provides an edge over the competitors.
- This concept is well-known in improving the corporate governance of the organizations side-by-side helps them to manage the risk efficiently
- This concept is directly responsible for fetching the social-based license so that operations can be made better.
Principles of Stakeholder Management
Following are some of the principles of stakeholder-based management:
- One must acknowledge the concerns so that support can be provided.
- Communication must be kept open all the time and the organizations must listen to the suggestions of the stakeholders.
- The right approach must be used all the time so that none of the individuals is hurt.
- There must be a high-level of coordination among the stakeholders which will ultimately reduce the risk of non-cooperation
Hence, the concept of stakeholder management has been explained.