WordPress push notifications have helped a lot of businesses from around the world to mark their presence in the global business community. They have not only helped businesses to draw a massive audience but also helped to convert them into regular customers.
This is why push notifications are used as a prime marketing strategy. And why not so when they are capable enough to provide effective results and that too at a minimum price.
But still, some are unable to get the results they want. They are not able to retain the customers for a longer period. If you are one of them, this guide is for you. Here you will get to know how to maximize customer retention using push notifications.
- Rich Media: Just imagine how you will feel when you are provided with the same dish over and over again? Most probably you will end up disliking the dish and want to try something else. Isn’t it?
This can be the condition of your customers. You can easily overcome this type of situation by adding rich media to your WooCommerce Push Notifications and make them more effective. The thing is adding images, videos, graphics, gifs, emojis, etc will create the interest of the users in your services.
They will love to receive a new message with variety every day. This will help you to develop a solid relationship with your audience. As a result, they are not going to leave your platform so easily. They will love visiting your platform through push notifications. This is the power of the rich media that push notifications provide you with as compared to normal text messages.
- Personalization: When it comes to selling in different parts of the world, things become complicated. This is so because when it comes to different audiences and that too with different cultures and beliefs it is not easy to figure out what their demands are. Moreover, when it comes to interests and liking, it varies from person to person.
This means if you are reaching your audience with products and services they are not interested in, the chances are lower they will ever pay a visit to your platform. They will feel that you do not understand them and you have less to offer.
This makes them quit your platform. They will search for some other platform that understands their needs and provides them with the products and services they are particularly interested in.
This is where push notifications can help you. It provides you with enough analytics that you can easily send segmented and personalized push notifications to your customers. This will not only motivate them to pay a visit to your platform but will also help you with more sales.
- Instant Alerts: Who doesn’t like surprises? This excites the person. This will make them feel special. This is where push notifications can help you. The thing is, Push Notifications provide you an ability to reach users in any part of the world and that too instantly with a single click from your device.
This means you got something special or new, or you are going to give your customers instant discounts or offers for a limited period. You can reach them instantly through push notifications. This will not only make your customers feel special but will create a sense of loyalty for your brand. As a result, they are not going to leave your platform so easily to your competitors.
- Improves Brand Value: One of the main reasons for your customers leaving your platform is, they lose trust in your brand and services. Now, this is a common scenario that happens with other brands too. But the thing that matters the most is, what are you going to do next?
The answer is simple, utilize WordPress Push Notifications. You might be wondering what push notifications have to do with earning trust. Well, you need to know that push notifications are not only for sending alerts, you can share your brand history or vision. This will help your customers to know more about your brand.
They will be able to know the ethics of your brand. They will be able to know your struggle. As a result, they will like your brand more. This drives them towards your brand and they will start looking at your brand with trust. Although this trust is hard to earn but once earned your customers will stick to your platform. You are also going to get free advocacy from your loyal customers and that too without asking them to do so.
- Feedback: It is good to know your shortcomings and work on them as soon as possible. This will help you to provide a rich experience to your customers on your platform.
But the question is, how to get that feedback effectively without investing a lot? The answer is simple. Use push notifications. You can ask for valuable feedback from your customers using push notifications. The thing is, people love to give honest feedback especially for the products and services they are using.
This will not only make your task easier but will also make your customers feel special on your platform. As a result, they will like to stick to your platform. They will prefer you whenever they have to make a purchase. This is so because they will feel that they are being heard by your brand through feedback.
It is easy to attract customers as compared to retaining them. You can go with various techniques to attract new customers. But if you are not able to provide what they are looking for or if you fail to provide them with a unique experience, they will leave your platform without letting you know. But you can prevent this from happening through WordPress push notifications and now you know how?