Players Unknown Battleground is a real-time action royale game where a bunch of players lands on a battleground. The players need to form a survival-strategy to last until everyone is dead. Once the players land on the battleground, the search for the weapons, and clothes begin. So, if you have familiarized yourself with PUBG and want to play like a pro player, you need to have your own strategy and be the last one to devour “Chicken-Dinner”. Here the PUBG Lite PC comes for those guys who want to play PUBG on their systems.
To get the crown upon your head, there are few things you will need to have:
- A Good Phone – The first thing that you will need to have a good phone that supports PUBG. Make sure that you have got the right hardware that supports this high-end gaming. There are plenty of phones in the market that are compatible with this game and you will be able to find the right Best Mobile for PUBG Under 10000 that lets you play this game. So, once you have got the right hardware, you have climbed the first step to being a pro-PUBG gamer.
- Get A Reliable Connection – PUBG is a real-time game which means you will need to have a reliable connection with great speed. For that reason, we advise you to connect your device to powerful wifi and get started. If the connection is unreliable and your wifi sends weak signals, playing PUBG is going to be huge trouble – definitely, no fun at all. So, make sure that you have got the right connection that transmits signals fast to your device.
- Communicate With Your Friends – PUBG lets you communicate with your friends and team members to orchestrate new strategies and discuss the role play. So, it is a good idea to communicate with your friends whether you need weapons or want someone to give you cover. The communication is also real-time and the communication happens through the microphone in your headphone. So, take advantage of that if you wish to play like a pro-gamer.
- Choose Weapons Wisely – No doubt, there is plenty of ammunition up for grabs in the game and that does not mean you should grab them all. Make sure to toggle between them according to your strategy. A sniper with multiple times zoom is always recommended along with other ammunition.
- Watch & Learn – Various Professional PUBG Gamers stream on their channels and that’s one of the best ways to hone your gaming skills. Watch them streaming their games, learn their skills, and make use of their expertise. From keeping yourself calm during an intensified battle to using the best ammunition, there are plenty of things you can learn from these streaming and level up your skills.
- Always Have Cover – Nobody wants to die and for that reason, it becomes important to have a cover where you can seek shelter when you are being attacked by enemies. The 360-degree view in the PUBG lets you spot enemies and the other players also have the same advantage that might knock you down. So, it is a good idea to have cover. You can hide in the bushes or lay in the grass to protect yourself from being knocked down.
- Practice & Practice – The more you practice yourself, the better you will get. Practicing alone in “solo” mode will help you in concocting your strategy and you will get to know how to survive on the battlefield. Once you have mastered the solo mode, you can move to Duo Mode and Team Mode gradually and figure out the entire process to kill your enemies and survive on your own.
So, these are some of the tips that are useful if you wish to play PUBG like a Pro. Make sure that you have got command over the controls and execute them properly.