Money transfers can be tricky, especially when you have multiple apps with different features. Fortunately, there’s no need to worry about learning all the ins and outs of how to send money from Venmo to PayPal – this step-by-step guide will provide you with everything you need to know! From understanding the fees involved, to going through the process itself, let’s find out how easy it is to transfer funds between these two popular payment platforms.
Assuming you already have a Venmo and PayPal account, there are only a few steps to follow in order to send money from Venmo to PayPal. After setting up your PayPal account, you can apply some tricks to receive money from PayPal for FREE.
-Log into your Venmo account via the app or website.
-Click on the “Payments” tab and then select the contact or user you want to pay.
-Enter the amount you want to transfer and click “Pay.”
-A new page will pop up asking how you’d like to pay that person – select “Via PayPal” from the dropdown menu.
-You’ll be redirected to log into your PayPal account. Once you’re logged in, review the payment details and click “Approve.”
-You’ll be redirected back to Venmo where you can confirm the payment went through successfully.
What is Venmo and PayPal?
There are a lot of different ways to send money these days, but two of the most popular methods are through Venmo and PayPal. Both platforms have their own unique set of features, but how do they compare?
Venmo is a peer-to-peer payment system that allows users to send and receive money with ease. Transactions are completed instantly and can be done via the Venmo app or website. One of the great things about Venmo is that it’s free to use, unless you’re sending money from a credit card, which incurs a 3% fee.
PayPal, on the other hand, is one of the oldest and most well-known online payment platforms. It allows users to send and receive payments in over 200 countries around the world. PayPal also offers a variety of features for businesses, such as invoicing and accepting payments on websites and apps. There are fees associated with using PayPal, but they vary depending on the type of transaction being made.
So, which platform should you use? If you’re looking for an easy way to send money to friends and family, then Venmo is a great option. However, if you need more features and flexibility, then PayPal might be better suited for your needs.
How to Set Up Venmo & PayPal Accounts
Sending money from Venmo to PayPal is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. First, log into your Venmo account and tap on the “Transfer” button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Next, select “Transfer to PayPal” from the list of options.
3. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and tap on the “Continue” button.
4. Review the information on the next screen and tap on the “Confirm & Transfer” button when you’re ready to send the money.
5. That’s it! The money will be transferred from your Venmo account to your PayPal account instantly.
How to Link Your Venmo & PayPal Accounts
Assuming you have already set up and verified your Venmo and PayPal accounts, you can now link the two together:
1) Log in to your Venmo account via the app or website.
2) Tap or click the “Settings” cog in the upper right-hand corner.
3) Select “Payment Methods.”
4) Scroll down and select “Link a New Bank Account.”
5) Enter your PayPal login information when prompted.
6) Once you have logged in, you will be asked to confirm that you want to link the two accounts. Tap or click “Confirm.”
7) That’s it! You’re now ready to transfer money from Venmo to PayPal.
Sending Money from Venmo to PayPal
If you’re like most people, you probably use Venmo to pay your friends for things like splitting the bill at a restaurant or chipping in for a group gift. But what if you need to send money to someone who doesn’t use Venmo? You can actually transfer money from Venmo to PayPal pretty easily! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Open up the Venmo app and log into your account.
2. Tap on the “Payments” tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the “Transfer Money” option.
4. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and select “PayPal” as the transfer method.
5. Enter your PayPal email address and tap “Continue.”
6. Review the transaction details and tap “Confirm.”
7. That’s it! The money will be transferred from your Venmo account to your PayPal account within a few minutes.
Alternatives for Sending Money From Venmo to PayPal
If you’re looking for alternative ways to send money from Venmo to PayPal, there are a few options available. You can use a service like TransferWise or Xoom, which will allow you to transfer funds from Venmo to PayPal at a lower cost than traditional methods.
Or you can use a peer-to-peer payments app like Square Cash or Google Wallet, which will also let you send money from Venmo to PayPal without incurring any fees.
Sending money from Venmo to PayPal can be tricky, but with this step-by-step guide, you should have no problem. Just remember to double check the details before sending and make sure that you are using the correct payment methods.
With a few taps of your finger, you can now easily transfer funds between two of the most popular online services – Venmo and PayPal. So, what are you waiting for? Get transferring today!