There is no doubt that Amazon Web Services (AWS) is among the top certifications in the IT market. With this certification, you will be able to validate your expertise in the field and have access to a multitude of job opportunities. Whether you are a system administrator, developer, database admin, application architect, sales/purchase professional, or Big Data analyst, you can have a successful career with an AWS certification. In this article, we will be discussing the different jobs you can get after getting AWS certified:
- AWS Cloud Architect – This job role is associated with the clients as well as engineers. They are essentially an interface between the technical leadership and the stakeholders. They supply technical architecture and lead implementation efforts to ensure that the organization is able to adopt the new technology well. With the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification, you will be able to validate your knowledge and open doors to better job opportunities. All you will have to do is learn about cloud computing, take the AWS Solutions Architect course, and you will be able to become an AWS Cloud Architect.
- SysOps Administrator – As an AWS SysOps Administrator, you will be responsible for deploying, managing, and operating systems on the AWS platform. So, if you know how to deploy and manage production operations on the AWS cloud, you can validate expertise with the AWS SysOps Administrator certification. It will enhance your capabilities and make you stand out from the crowd. By adding this AWS certification to your resume, you will also be able to get a better income.
- Cloud Developer – Working as a cloud developer means developing solutions and software applications for your organization. If you have experience dealing with software development along with a basic knowledge of the AWS platform, then the AWS Developer Associate certification is the perfect certificate for you. Currently, there are various opportunities for AWS professionals, and being AWS certified will ensure that you bring your career to the next level.
- Purchase Manager & Cloud Sales – This role is for someone who wants to work on increasing AWS adoption in their organization. If you have relevant experience working with AWS cloud purchase and sales, technical background, and leadership skills, there are tons of AWS jobs available for you. As a Purchase Manager, you will be helping an advanced creative technology grow. With the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, you will be able to engage better with IT architects and software developers.
- Cloud DevOps Engineer – As a DevOps Engineer, your role will be that of a senior developer responsible for the development, system deployment, and network operations. A DevOps engineer is a professional responsible for handling code releases. They play multiple roles in the team and work with the production technical team, software developers, and system operators. It is best suited for an individual with hands-on experience and strong foundational knowledge of the AWS platform. There are several companies that want to set up a DevOps culture and are looking for Cloud DevOps Engineers to do the same. By getting your skills validated through the AWS DevOps certification, you will be able to increase the chances of you landing the job.
- Key Account Manager – The role of a key account manager is to handle the sales management of cloud products, servers, and storage. They are also responsible for managing customer accounts so that they can reach the expedient purchase decisions’ target. They drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration while managing a diverse customer base. It is best suited for individuals who have experience working in sales, purchase, or managerial roles and have some knowledge of the AWS Cloud. The best AWS certification for such individuals is the AWS Cloud Practitioner. Through this, they will be able to validate their skills and take advantage of the opportunities.
- AWS Networking Specialist – If you are someone who can design and implement hybrid or AWS networking projects, then you have a plethora of AWS jobs waiting for you. However, you will need an AWS certification for validating your skills and experience working with cloud integration. To demonstrate your expertise in the field of networking, you will need the AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty certification. Currently, there is a huge demand for individuals with cloud networking skills, and completing an AWS certification course will help you get an AWS job.
- AWS System Integrator – AWS is one of the most popular cloud services that offer essential infrastructure, storage, networking, messaging, and other services to clients all over the world. Currently, there are several businesses and government organizations that depend on AWS for their cloud solutions and services. So, to handle the deployment and troubleshooting of AWS applications, companies need skilled system integrators. If you have a strong foundation in the AWS platform, information systems, cloud services, and applications, you will be eligible for the job. Having an AWS certification will demonstrate to your potential employers that you are not only skilled for the required job, but are also willing to take added efforts to become an expert on the subject matter.
- AWS Big Data Specialist – As an AWS Big Data Specialist, you will be designing and implementing big data services in order to derive insights from data. In order to work in this position, you need to have experience with data analytics. Apart from this, a technical background in defining the big data services of AWS and architecting will help you analyze and maintain data for your organization. If you want to increase your chances of getting this job, you must become an AWS certified Big Data specialist.
AWS is in demand right now and this popularity isn’t going to decrease anytime soon. So, getting AWS certified will help you secure your future. If you pass the exam, then any of the above-mentioned jobs could be available for you. Being AWS certified and learning AWS concepts will play a crucial role in the growth of your career. It will not only help you receive a better salary but also an important position in the field.