Are you looking forward to applying for Scholarship scheme 2020 through online registration or by logging on the website of NSP i.e. The National Scholarship Portal? Then this article is for you.
Today in this article you will be learning to apply for the scholarship scheme 2020 with the help of your mobile or computer from home.
What is (NSP) National Scholarship Portal?
The National Scholarship Portal is an online portal that is offered by the Government of India. In this, studying students will get a scholarship from the Government of India.
According to this scheme the students will get Scholarships on time and will be taking the benefit of all the schemes of the scholarship of the central government and also the state government all in one place. This National Scholarship Portal has been launched under the National – e-Governance Plan.
What are the benefits of a National Scholarship plan?
The benefits of the National Scholarship plan comes with many benefits like
- It comes with an easy process to get the scholarship
- All the information about the Scholarship can be found in one place.
- Application for all scholarship scheme can be found in one place
- The portal automatically states that you should apply for this scholarship
What are the documents required for NSP registration and apply?
The documents needed for this NSP registration and apply are:
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- The income certificate
- The caste certificate
- Mobile number and email id
- The mark sheet of the previous class
- The admission letter
- Self-declaration and more.
How can you register for the NSP?
To register for NSP follow the given steps
- Search NSP in Google and then click on the above
- You will find the NSP page opened in front of you
- Click on the new registration
- You will find that the guidelines will be open in front of you in which the instructions will be provided for registration
- Once you read the guidelines then click on agree and continue
- After this, a fresh application form will be opened in front of you which you need to fill up
- You need to keep in mind here that you have to select post matric in Scholarship category and scholarship scheme in scheme type if you are 10th pass.
- Once you register you will find that your registration process is complete and then you will find an application ID on the screen yours.
- Once the registration is done you will find that an application and password will be messaged on your mobile number
- After this, you can log in with the application ID and password on the NSP and then apply for the Scholarship
How can you login in NSP?
Once you have registered you can log in by following the given steps below
- Go to the NSP page and then click on the login
- After that login for the fresh application page that will appear in front of you
- Now you have to fill the captcha and then enter your application ID and password and click on the login button
- Now you will receive an OTP, which you have to enter and click on the OTP confirm button
- After this, you can change the password and set a new password for yourself and click on the submit button
- After this, you will be logged in and then you will be able to apply for the Scholarship
How can you apply for the National Scholarship Portal?
To apply for the National Scholarship Portal you need to follow the given steps below
- First, you need to login into the NSP page and then click on the application form at the top.
- Once you have done clicking, the Scholarship application form will appear in front of you.
- Once you click on the Scholarship application form you will have to fill in the following information.
- The general information where you will have to fill in your religion, caste, parents name, annual income, and more.
- The academic where you will have to select your institute by clicking on select your institute and the other details
- Once you fill the academic details you will have to fill in the other details like if you have any disability or not, the name of the guardian and their professions, and others
- After this, you need to click on the save and continue button.
- After this, you will have to submit the other details.
- After that, you will have to upload the documents in the documents section and then click on the final submit button.