As we all know that COVID-19 has done massive destruction over the whole world and also the scientists are unable to discover its vaccine. The only thing that can preserve us from it is safety measures like masks, hand sanitizers, social distancing, etc. Not only COVID 19 but also the face mask acts as a shield for various other diseases like flu, cold, and other viruses. And in this article, I am going to give you some information about how to use face masks correctly during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Types of face masks
Masks are very useful assets during this time. And there are two types of masks they are;
- Medical Masks which are used by doctors and health workers.
- Non-medical or cloth masks used by normal peoples.
Steps to be followed while wearing masks
Here are the precautions or steps to be followed while wearing masks,
- Step 1; Wash your hand properly before touching the mask also wash or sanitize the mask properly
- Step 2; Check if the mask had any defects like ear loops broken or had torn.
- Step 3; Avoid touching the interior part of the mask and slowly start putting each loop to your ears.
- Step 5; Use your index finger to adjust the position of the mask.
- Step 6; wash your hands properly
Steps to be followed while removing the mask
- Step 1; Firstly wash your hand or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Step 2; As you remove the mask, lean forward slightly and remove the loops from behind the ears.
- Step 3; Be very careful, do not touch the interior or exterior part of the mask.
- Step 4; And lastly don’t forget to wash your hands.
Some extra tips for using masks
- Make sure that you have your own mask and do not share it with others
- If your fabric mask is not soiled or wet and you need to reuse it, you can store it in a clean plastic bag.
- If the mask is dirty do not use it.
- Always wash your mask with soap and water each day of use.
In this article, I have shared with you the steps of using Face masks, and the types of masks so please try and follow all these steps to stay safe during this pandemic Coronavirus. And at this time it is compulsory to have a mask if you don’t possess any of it you can get it online or any medical shops.
Is it important to have a mask?
Yes, it is very important to have a mask
Are masks useful in staying safe from COVID 19?
Yes, it is very useful
How many types of masks are there?
There are two types of mask
Which is the best mask?
The N95 mask is the best mask
Where can we buy masks during a lockdown?
We can buy masks in every health product-related shops or you can also order them online.