There can be no tattoo without a story. It is a creative expression for every person who sports one. While some tattoo owners decide and create their own designs, there are others who choose the most popular ones or the ones available with the tattoo artist. The freedom with which an owner displays the tattoo is the same freedom with which he or she lives life.
Any artist may wish to prepare a tribute to a loved one or may consider the display of an inside joke, but both of these may not be well suited for tattoo creation. There is no specific rule about what can be inscribed on a person’s body, as there are many who have tattoos without meanings. At the end of the day, the most important thing is that a customer at the best tattoo shop near me walks away satisfied after being etched permanently.
Things to do on your appointment date
This is the date which you are given by the tattoo artist for making the design. A few tips will help you be in the best shape while getting inked:
- Eat a full meal before going for your tattoo appointment. The entire activity is very tiring and your body will certainly require the fuel.
- Make sure you come on time, if not a few minutes earlier, for your appointment. Not only will it ensure equal time to others, but will also help you understand the process better, thereby making you comfortable.
- Never come with a child or a pet to the tattoo shop
According to latest research conducted at the Laurier University, it has been revealed that visible tattoos which tend to peak out from shirt sleeves or collars indicate that you are likely to act upon impulse instead and be more reckless than the people who haven’t been inked. A person with at least one such tattoo is also highly likely to be short sighted. On the contrary, the ones with visible tattoos live in the present and think accordingly.
People who do not opt for tattoos generally have religious reasons for doing the same. Many followers of Christianity believe that their bodies have the Holy Spirit, which they would wish to keep clean. Getting a tattoo goes against the very belief of treating the body like a temple. Apart from this, lack of approval from family and friends. There are still others who are afraid of pain from needles.
Tattoos are used for self expression by many celebrities these days. Here are some of the amazing tattoo concepts on celebrity body parts:
- Singer Rihanna has more than 25 tattoos on her body, all of which are goals. The one on her chest states, “Never a failure, always a lesson.”
- Chris Hemsworth, the macho actor in Thor has matching tattoos stating C,E,I,T,S, which stand for Chris, Elsa and the children India, Tristan, and Sasha
- Angelina Jolie has diverse kinds of tattoos on her body, 17 of them being known. There’s one which says “Know your right” in Gothic, while another in Latin says, “Quod me nutrit me destruit” or “What nourishes me, destroys me.”
- Singer Miley Cyrus has a handwritten note from John Lennon’s wife Yoko Ono tattooed on her shoulder
- The beautiful Scarlett Johansson can be seen with a rose vine tattooed on her back
- The former One Direction singer Zayn Malik has the tattoo of a thin lightsaber on his middle finger, which was inspired by Star Trek
Can a tattoo be removed?
As far as possible, you must be clear about getting yourself inked since it is permanent. It would be a stupid idea to have the name of a temporary fling on your hand since she is likely to make way for someone else at a later date. However, laser removal is a known method to remove a tattoo these days, although not all lasers are capable of removing a tattoo completely.
If the laser does not work, one can make use of salt for tattoo removal. Certain colors are easier to remove in comparison to others. The list of such colors includes:
- Dark Blue
As compared to the above, darker and more colorful tattoos take more time and are more expensive to remove.
Know about Japanese tattoos
Japanese tattoos are very unique and offer a whole new world of designs to the tattoo artist and the person getting inked. It is available in traditional and modern forms, the difference being the ways in which they are inked to the skin. While the modern form is achieved with a modern tattoo machine, the traditional form is carved using non-electrical tools. Japanese tattoos are available in different colors, with each color having its own significance in the country’s culture. They are also available in black-and-gray.