“Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long” – Susan Scarf Merrell
The bond we share with our siblings is non-comparable. They are our first friends and first adviser, and most of us have faced every thick and thin of our lives with our siblings. You know that you can always trust your siblings when you need them.
Today’s article is dedicated to all the brothers and sisters out there! We are going to discuss the siblingship points where they connect
1. Birthdays– On birthday everyone invites their friends, family and also relatives such as their siblings. Mostly siblings connect on their birthdays or someone from their family. Birthdays are always fun, and what is fun without your siblings?
2. Festivities such as Raksha Bandhan, Holi, Diwali– Though siblings don’t need specific occasions to meet, there are festivals which bind them together. They meet and greet on festivals such as Raksha Bandhan where sisters tie fancy rakhi on their brother’s wrist. On Holi, they meet for fun, such as colouring each other. On Diwali they meet to exchange sweets etc.
3. Weddings– Siblings also connect on occasion such as a wedding in the family or mutuals of them. Everyone likes to attend weddings of their knows, and we get to meet so many people at that wedding. Similarly, siblings also connect on near and dear one’s weddings.
4. Siblings Also Connect When They Want Advice from Each Other- Siblings also talk to each other when they need advice from each other. If someone is elder to others and he has a specific profession, if the other siblings want to pursue that same profession, then mostly they will ask from the elder siblings as he/she has experienced everything about that profession from the beginning.
5. Siblings Party Together– Some siblings also like to party together. They go to clubs and pubs along or also plan a get together at one of their places. They party and spend time together whenever they feel like.
6. National Sibling Day– The bond between siblings is extremely special, and what better way to celebrate the love we have for our brothers and sisters than on Siblings Day? No matter if you are far away or stay close to each other. There are times when siblings get separated from each other, and they often don’t get to meet each other on festivals. On such occasions do not be sad or worry because you can still connect. Do not miss a single opportunity to see each other and send gifts to each other like rakhi online or birthday gifts online or any other unique occasion gifts. There are a plethora of online portals offering same-day delivery where you can send gifts to each other right at their doorsteps. Happy Siblinghood! Happy gifting!