It’s a daunting task to find a cheap web host with high quality and performance. As the requirements of each site are different from the other sites. Moreover, the performance and storage need of each site is different.
For this, you need to compare all features of web hosting providers for better selection. No doubt, numbers of hosts are offering high-quality services at cheapest rates. Furthermore, these hosts are providing the discounts as well as promotions at sign up for the new customers.
A few hosts like BlueHost and HostGator are providing the free SSL certificates and a wild card for their customers. To make a better selection, we have provided a complete comparison of cheap hosting providers as well as their features.
So, you can assess the right host for your site on real parameters.
It is a well-known hosting provider all around the world. Moreover, BlueHost is offering services for more than 2 million sites globally. BlueHost is a popular and best choice for all the beginners as well as bloggers to establish their sites.
Furthermore, this host provides the cheapest hosting services with high quality and reliability level. BlueHost offers the 99.9% reliable and highest uptime for all the sites to fulfil the needs. On the other hand, you can get the excellent page loading speed through this. So, the visitors can visit and load the data on your site within no time.
Beyond high performance and speed, BlueHost offers the 24/7 quick support services for all the professional and non-professional customers. The best thing is, BlueHost offers the free domain for the first year even for the shared hosting plans.
Besides this, for WordPress users, it provides the 1-CLICK installation and numbers of advanced features for better site’s management. The cheapest shared hosting plan costs $2.95 per month. However, these rates are for 36 months plans.
So, if you want to pay every month or go for an annual plan then you need to pay $4.95 per month. This cheapest plan includes free SSL certificate, support for five email accounts and unlimited bandwidth.
- Quick page loading and excellent uptime
- Free domain for the first year
- 1-CLICK WordPress installation
- Free SSL certificate
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Advanced and integrated security features
- Higher renewal charges
- Paid site migration
The cheapest and shared hosting plans of Hostinger offer the numbers of features including great support for the customers. Moreover, the shared hosting plan includes unlimited storage space, support for one site and 100GB of bandwidth.
On the other hand, you can go for the premium plans also in the case of growth and exploration of your sites and business. For this, you can choose the VPS hosting and cloud hosting plans of Hostinger.
Now, our main focus is to inform the readers about the cheapest hosting plans. So, Hostinger offers the cheapest hosting starts from $0.99 per month.
- Excellent uptime and fastest page loading speed
- Offers the cheapest introductory rates for the customers
- Free site migration for the new users
- Optimized WordPress services
- Offers the high-level shared hosting plans
- Advanced security features
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Increased monthly rates after completion of the introductory period
- Shared hosting plans offer support only for one domain
- Does not offer the SSH access for the beginners
The shared hosting plans of iPage equipped with numbers of hosting features included unlimited domains and email addresses. So, you can host the numbers of the site with iPage.
Moreover, it is a suitable platform for beginners due to its usability and easy to use interface. iPage offers a great site builder with 1-CLICK installation for WordPress.
On the other hand, it offers the numbers of security features and tools for the security of sites from viruses and malware. iPage cheapest hosting plan costs $1.99 per month.
- Offers hosting services for unlimited domains from a single account
- A free domain for the new users at the time of signing up
- Easy to use and the user’s friendly set up
- Offers the huge discount for the first year of hosting
- The cost of shared plans increases after renewal
- Site’s builder offers the support only for small sites with minimum pages
- Doesn’t offer the free site migration
- Limited data centers
- Numbers of the gap in customer’s support system
This host offers the greatest uptime as well as performance even for the basic plans. So, HostGator basic plan is enough for a small-scale site. Moreover, shared hosting plans come with unlimited bandwidth, disk space, free SSL certificates and automatic security backups.
On the other hand, the cost of this basic plan is only $2.75 per month. But to get this lowest price, you need to sign up for the 36-months plan.
- Excellent uptime to keep the sites online all the time
- Knowledge-based support system
- 45-days refund policy
- Free site migration from the other host at the time of signing up
- Easy to use for the beginners
- Offers easy setup for the installation of WordPress
- A great site builder
- Does not offer the efficient page loading speed
- Increased monthly hosting prices after the completion of the contract period.
- Additional charges for security, backups and email integration features
The bottom line is, a cheap host doesn’t mean to compromise over the quality of hosting services. so, all the mentioned above hosts offer great quality services for your sites.
But you need to make the selection wisely and accordingly the site’s needs. If your site is running on a small scale then shared hosting is suitable for it.
No doubt shared hosting plans also come with great quality and performance to fulfill the site’s needs and requirements. so, before to choose the shared hosting plan for your site, take a look of your site’s needs and requirements.
Hopefully, this article will help to choose the right and the best choice hosting provider for your needs.