Mostly all people like rainy season but it comes with lots of skin problems like a fungal infection. It is necessary to give extra attention to your skin in monsoon. To stay healthy and away from all kind of skin infections we need to take care of many things in monsoon.
Here are the important skin care tips that work in the rainy season:
1. To remove extra oil from the skin and open your skin pores cleanse your skin at least 4-5 times.
2. If your skin is oily then water-based moisturizers are best to remove excessive oil from your skin
3. Always use good quality SPF rich sunscreen to stop the sun’s Ultraviolet rays.
4. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to stay hydrated avoid acne and pimples problem.
5. Shampoo and condition your hair at least 3-4 times in a week to avoid the sweat and infections due to sweat.
6. If your skin is sensitive then avoid using artificial jewelry as there are more chances of skin infection due to humidity in the air.
7. Use non-alcoholic products to tone your skin to remove dirt and makeup it will maintain your skin PH level and give a natural glow to your skin. You can use natural ingredients like lemon juice, green tea, rose water, and chamomile tea and cucumber water to tone your skin.
8. Make and use your homemade face packs from your kitchen ingredients to give special look to your skin.
9. Try to avoid wearing makeup as it will block skin pores. If it’s necessary to make up then make sure to clean it before going to bed.
10. Make a paste of Multani Mitti and camphor and rose water. Freeze it in an airtight container and use this on your face 3-4 times a day.
11. Use anti-fungal powder to avoid unwanted skin infections.
Things to do in the rainy season
1. Take a wholesome diet which is good in fat. It will help to repair damaged skin.
2. Keep your feet open and avoid wearing closed footwear as it will produce sweat and can cause fungal infection. So leave shoes and choose sandals or floaters.
3. When go for pedicures make sure that all tools are sterilized properly as it may also cause skin infection.
Things not to do in the rainy season
1. Never shower with hot water as it will weaken your skin and cause skin damage and other skin problems.
2. Never cleanse your skin in a hurry as if it did not cleanse properly then it may cause skin problems.
Hope you will like our shared tips to take care in the rainy season and enjoy this monsoon.