If you are an iPhone user then you can enjoy so many exciting features. But sometimes it is advised to keep the data stored on the desktop/ laptop in case of an emergency. If you by any chance lose your data from your iPhone, you can get that from your computer. There are many ways you can share your files and data from your iPhone to the computer. One is iTunes.. but many users of the iPhone just do not want to share files through this software. Because it takes longer to transfer files and it is not user-friendly at all. The users always want an easier way where they can share any files, photos, videos, or documents in a short time. Here we have come with some simple ways where the iPhone user can share anything without using iTunes. The methods being discussed here will definitely save your precious time, and they are hassle-free. Let’s begin.
In this process, you can use USB cable or your wifi connection to share the files.
- Connect your iPhone with the computer with a USB cable or through a wifi connection.
- You can see a popup of file sharing options on your desktop screen.
- If the popup is not showing then launch it with the help of a windows search bar or start menu.
- Now go to the files or photos or documents or videos you want to share.
- Now time to select the files. Select which file or photos you want to share.
- Click on the ‘move to’ or ‘copy’ option.
- Now paste it or move it in your computer files.
Every iPhone user has iCloud on their device where they tend to keep the data because it makes the phone storage lighter if you store all the files in the cloud storage. And the good thing is you can download the iCloud on your computer or you can just visit iCloud.com and restore the data on your pc. Let’s check the steps.
- Download iCloud on your pc or just go to the browser and type iCloud.com.
- And sign in with your Apple id and password which you are currently using on your iPhone.
- After that, you will get your saved files here. Move them or simply copy them and paste them into the desktop.
- The folder is saved as an ‘iCloud folder’ in case you need to find it.
- The process is done. You can log out of iCloud software.
The third process is via email. This method is probably the best and easier than the other methods. For this one, you need to have an email id, your iPhone, and one PC, and nothing else. Now let’s check the steps below.
- In the first step from your iPhone, you need to send your necessary documents or files to the same email id of yours (the one you are logged in with the iPhone). Also, if you have two different email ids, then you can send the file to the one you want to.
- Open your mail from any email application from your desktop.
- Now check the inbox and download the files or documents.
- And save it on your computer.
You may try any of the methods discussed above, and let us know in the comment section if you find any sort of difficulties doing so. We would try helping you out with all the possible tips.