[pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error is a Microsoft Outlook error that causes trouble during sending or receiving emails. Microsoft Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office that works as a personal information manager. And this software shows some errors while sending or receiving emails using it.
An error occurring in the middle of working is not just irritating but also can ruin the flow of work. These errors can lead to several serious technical issues to be concerned about for all Microsoft Outlook users as well. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used software used for sending or receiving emails. So, it is quite evident that an error is affecting many people’s work.
If you are also one of those people and seek solutions to resolve these kinds of errors in order to work smoothly, then go through this post. In this article, we will try to provide you with the causes of such errors and how to solve them.
The Reasons for Occurring [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code
There are multiple reasons for occurring [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] on your system, the causes are the following-
1. It can be caused by installing the software application of the Microsoft Outlook on your pc and this can be avoided by using the web version of the software.
2. Having multiple accounts on Microsoft Outlook, not clearing the cache might lead to many errors occurring in the Microsoft Outlook.
3. If you have downloaded the Microsoft Outlook software using a third-party download website, that can also lead to the occurrence of such errors.
4. It can occur if the version of the software application on your pc is old. In that case, you need to uninstall the old version of the app then reinstall the upgraded version of the Microsoft Outlook software.
5. The errors also occur due to internet connectivity issues, PST corruption issues, Firewall blocking the connectivity between the server and Outlook etc.
6. There are 2 other reasons for occurring the error codes and that is-
- Outlook software can be corrupted with other email accounts.
- Installing different software on your PC.
Steps To Solve the Error Code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] In Simple Steps
In order to avoid or resolve such errors, you need to follow some simple steps such as-
- Always keep the software updated to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
- If your PC is upgraded to Windows 10 OS, then you will have to use the Microsoft Outlook on the other OS versions such as Windows 7 and Windows 8 in order to avoid such errors.
- Using the web version of the software can also help you in avoiding such errors from occurring.
- Accessing Microsoft Outlook using multiple can also cause errors. If you are accessing multiple accounts and the software program is showing errors while running, then follow the steps below-
- First, you have to log out from all the accounts which you have used to get accessed.
- Then, clear all the cache.
- Now, log in using your account and try not to use multiple accounts in future to avoid the occurrence of such errors.
- The final step to fix Microsoft Outlook errors like [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] you just have to follow the steps below-
- Uninstall the existing corrupted version of Microsoft Outlook software on your PC.
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Outlook software from their official website and do not use any third party website to download.
- Now, just install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook software on your pc.
We hope now you are able to resolve the problem of the error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] following the steps we have mentioned for you.
If after doing all of the above-mentioned processes the problem still exists then you should reach out to Microsoft for what you should do next. Let us know about your experience and also if you know any other way of solving these problems occurring for such errors. The MS Outlook [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code issue is extremely irritating and frustrating in many cases. Thus, one should be eager to get hold of this error. I hope that I could clarify the ways to sort this issue out and could show you the way of recovery. But still, in case of any further issues related to the same topic, don’t hesitate to let me know.