Pure Water…..What You Deserve!!!!!!
Water plays a significant role in balancing the bond between all living organisms. The water gets collected from rivers, seas, etc. for human needs. This water contains undesirable chemicals, biological contaminants, suspended solids, and gases from water. They also provide a high concentration of particulate matter, including suspended particles, parasites, bacteria, algae, viruses, and fungi as well as some dissolved particles. Therefore, the water must be purified before we take it for our daily needs, especially for drinking and cooking. Im other words, water should be fit for specific purposes. Water Purification Plant works on a mechanical principle. The first intake the unhealthy raw water which is contaminated, filter out impurities, and then dispense clean water. Visual check is not enough to find the purity of water. Also, household techniques, such as boiling are not enough at times. Hence water purifiers guarantee the purification of your water. The prime role of RO plant manufacturers is to determine the nature of the pre-treatment being selected.
Goals and Advantages of Water Purifiers
Usage of unhealthy water results in bad health and a number of diseases. Let us look at the purposes of a water purifier to understand its importance better:
- Good Quality
You get the best quality of water for consumption.
- Safe Drinking
Water purifiers provide you with the healthiest water possible for you good health
You require clean and purified water to cook healthy meals; water purifiers help you in doing so.
- Lower Cancer Risks
Chemicals and toxins present in water can cause cancer if you intake that water. Hence it is essential to purify your water before consuming it.
- Healthier pets and plants
Water purifiers benefit not only you but also plants and animals as they too need water for their living.
- Fewer bacteria content
As we all know how harmful bacteria is, they cause serious illness. Water purifiers help eliminate these bacteria.
Boiling water at home is good, but this activity is very time consuming and requires human efforts. Water purifiers are very convenient and easy. They do now require your presence.
Buying bottled water is purified, but buying them every time will keep adding to your cost and eventually results in higher prices, on the other hand, water purifiers are a one-time investment, so it costs you less as compared to bottled water.
- Low Carbon content
Water purifiers also eliminate the carbon content present in water.
- Better Flavour
The contents present in unhealthy water at times changes the flavor of water as well, which we don’t like, water purifiers give you the perfect taste of water.
- Reduced Chlorine Levels
Chlorine can cause higher chances of cancer and breathing problems.
Water purifiers work on the principle of reverse osmosis to purify unhealthy water. Reverse osmosis filtration is one of the most popular and best water filtration methods available today.
In Reverse Osmosis, the water is forced across a semi-permeable membrane, leaving contaminants behind that are flushed down the drain. The clean drinking water collects in a holding tank.
- Reverse osmosis produces high tasting water
- It is very useful and safe
- The filtration is fully automated i.e.; you don’t require human efforts
- They are cost-effective
- Its maintenance is straightforward
Simple Working Of Reverse Osmosis
The process of reverse osmosis consists of 3 steps:
- Pre-filtration: In this step, more significant impurities and sediments are removed. Chlorine levels are reduced.
- The reverse osmosis membrane: In this second step, water is forced through the semi-permeable membrane with pressure. The membrane allows the passage of water molecules, whereas sodium, chlorine, calcium, and larger molecules like glucose, urea, bacteria, and viruses cannot pass.
- Post filtration: In this third step, water goes through a second filter step wherein case any remaining impurities are removed and eliminated from the water, and hence, your water is ready to use.
Reverse Osmosis Plant
A Reverse Osmosis plant requires almost 6KW per hour of electricity for the process to complete. The water undergoes five stages:
- Stage 1: Dirt particles and impurities from the water are removed in this first stage
- Stage 2: After the small particles, its time to eliminate chlorine from the water in stage 2
- Stage 3: In step 3, the carbon filters help in the reduction of odors
- Stage 4: In this stage, water is passed through reverse osmosis, where bacteria and other harmful particles are treated
- Stage 5: Once again, in this step, the water is passed through carbon filters to remove leftover sediments, and you get clear and healthy water.
Industrial RO Plants
The industrial water filter system is best suited for small and mostly industrial. They are easy to install and service, fully automatic system, safe drinking water, eliminated active and inactive bacteria.
When you install a reverse osmosis system, you’ll enjoy better-tasting coffee and tea, clearer ice cubes, and pure, healthy water right from your kitchen sink.