Microsoft Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office suite which works as a personal information manager. It is primarily an email client. It’s one of the best email service providers.
Microsoft Outlook often shows errors like
There are many reasons behind the errors. Here, we will have a discussion about the errors and try to tell you ways to fix them whenever they occur.
Using Microsoft Outlook you can send or receive emails from anywhere anytime. It gives you one of the most secure email systems. But often it shows some errors and nobody likes that. That’s so troublesome that everyone wants to just fix the errors as soon as possible.
But, before understanding the fixing process we need to understand how and why the errors happen first. Only by understanding the problem properly, we can solve the problem.
Why Do These Errors Occur?
There are some reasons that cause this kind of error. Here we have enlisted the errors for you.
- Most of the Microsoft Outlook errors are generally caused because of hardware malfunctioning drivers or because of the drivers that are installed by any third party software.
- Sometimes it might happen because of the installation procedure of the application or because of the applications and emails installed on your computer.
- The errors also occur due to some reasons such as internet connectivity issues, PST corruption issues, Firewall blocking the connectivity between the server and Outlook etc.
Methods to Fix the Microsoft Outlook Errors Like[pii_email_f471d3ee8613f77bd6e2]:
Now, after knowing the reasons behind the errors occurring in Microsoft Outlook, we shall proceed to know the methods of fixing the errors. There are many methods for solving such errors.
Method 1: Clear the Cache and Cookies
- After finding out that error codes the first thing you should do is to clear the cache and cookies from your system. Doing this will delete all your browser history and make your strings clean.
- Now reopen Microsoft and shut down Outlook
- Close all the windows and accounts that you are using.
- Check for updates of Microsoft 365 and update all the features of your software to the newest model.
- After upgrading the features, restart your computer.
- Open and view the computer to check when another upgrade is needed and check if the malfunction is solved by upgrading or not.
Method 2: Using the Auto repair tools
If method one doesn’t work and the error continues, you may have to use other features like automobile repair tools that form a control panel to repair an application to fix the errors. The automobile repair tool not only fixes the error but also detects the problem.
The process should follow the steps below:
- The first search for the apps from the search box from the windows tab, open the app and go to the control panel or just directly go to the control panel of the app.
- Now you have to look at the Workplace 365 in the attributes and app. Or you can just pick any of the Microsoft Office programs.
- There you will find an edit option on the top of the page of the app, click on the option, select fix.
- After selecting the fix option follow the directions given by the application.
- After finishing the fixing with the automobile repair tool just check whether it worked or not.
Method 3: Uninstall the Microsoft Outlook Program
If you have already tried method 1 i.e. clearing the Cache and Cookies and method 2 i.e. using the automobile repair tool and none of them worked well to fix the errors occurring on you Microsoft Outlook, the only way left to fix the error is to uninstall it and install it again.
For uninstalling the program goes through the following steps:
- Open the control panel of the application.
- Go to the option “program and characteristics”
- Search for Microsoft Office 365 in the search bar.
- Open Microsoft Office 365 by clicking on that.
- Now follow the directions given on your computer screen to delete the application.
- Install the Microsoft Outlook and create a new account again.
- Check whether the errors are fixed or not.
List of some of the errors occur in Microsoft Outlook
- aol [pii_email_38c461df286a4e271053]
Process for Fixing the Common Error Codes of Microsoft Outlook
In this, you will be given instructions to solve the error codes like[pii_email_e6af9796c02919183edc]
This kind of error code means the Microsoft Outlook is not doing its job efficiently. This can be a reason for being worried for you as you don’t know the procedure for solving the errors. Our goal is to let you know about the procedure of solving errors as simply as possible.
Here are the instructions to be followed in order to get rid of the error codes:
1. Sometimes an error occurs from using multiple accounts in a program window. To solve the problem you have to log out from all the accounts, clear the cache and log in again.
2. Installing the application using third-party software can cause errors as well. To get the problem solved by uninstalling the application and then reinstalling the newest version of the application.
3. While using Microsoft Outlook in Windows 10, try to use the program of other windows alternatives such as Windows 8 or Windows 7 to avoid errors.
In this report, we aim to give you simple solutions to solve the Microsoft Outlook error codes. If after doing all these the problems still continues you may also consider contacting Microsoft Service to solve the error.
And if you know other remedies to fix the errors that we haven’t mentioned here you can let us know about that by emailing us.